What is Paraplegia:
The patient has been suffering from paraplegia does not feel hungry, he has fever, he vomits and he keeps on stretching again and again. He feels that his cloth is wet all the time.
Diet and abstinence :
When the patient has been suffering from paraplegia, he should swim in opposite direction of the stream of water. He should take sour, pungent and blue horse gram, karavellak, fruits and leaves of sespadula, rasokand and leaves of shigu. These are useful for the paraplegia patient.
The patient should not take heaviness food, cold food and a substance that is opposite of nature.
- Grind the fruit of pipal to make it fine and take one gram of it with jaggery or honey to cure paraplegia.
- If the patient who has been suffering from paraplegia, he should take one to three grams pure Indian bedelivan with half gram cow urine twice a day consequently, it provides benefit.
- Grind Himalayan cedar to make the paste and apply it on the thigh after heating, it provides benefit in paraplegia.
- Grind the roots of mudar to make the paste and apply it on the thigh to get relief in paraplegia.
- Grind the roots of neem with water to make the paste. After that, apply it on the thigh to get relief in paraplegia.