What is Gum Disease:
Gums scratch by eating hard foodstuffs or any other reason because of which many diseases originate in the gums. Gums weaken because of many causes as coated teeth, sore in gums due to having excessive hot foodstuff and taking tobacco or Gutkha. Gums become slack if a person suffers from gums diseases and foul smell starts to come from the mouth.
Several types of gums diseases occur in the lack of vitamin C. Gums scratch because of hurt and eating much hot food or hard foodstuff. In this way, gums swell and blood flows from them with severe pain.
Bloated gums, bleeding or pus from the gums and gums swelling are the symptoms of gums diseases. In this disease, the patient suffers from many symptoms as blackening the affected skin, giddiness, gums looseness, darkness before eyes and foul smell from the breathing.
Food and abstinence :
The patient should eat apple and carrot. Carrot juice is also beneficial.
Sprinkle rock salt on the onion pieces and take.
Chew properly raw turnip.
Mix salt into water and gargle.
Excessive hot meal should not be taken in this disease.
The patient should avoid by taking excessive sweet or cold things.
- Grind properly 20 grams impure carbonate of potash and 20 grams 5 kinds of salt. Mix honey in this powder and brush twice a day. Gums become strong by its use.
- Grind thickly alum and gallnut each 25 grams and boil in 100 ml water until 50 ml water remains. Gargle with this water, it stops bleeding of the gums.
- Grind properly by taking long pepper, cumin seeds and rock salt each 10 grams. Brush teeth with this powder twice a day regularly, it ends gums swelling.
- Grind properly by taking toasted borax, nutmeg and Indian rheubarb each 10 grams. Rub this powder on the gums twice a day regularly to reduce gums swelling.
- If there is swelling on the gums or blood comes from gums, extract juice by squeezing ginger. Apply this juice on the gums regularly twice a day. Its use stops bleeding from the gums.
- If gums bloat, eat 3 grams dry ginger with hot water once a day. This medicine provides relief.
- Gums bleeding stops if teeth are brushed with sianun jard chob toothpaste.
- Squeeze lemon in water and gargle with this water. Gums become strong by its use. Rub the peel of lemon on the teeth. Teeth become clean, beautiful and shiny by its use.
- Apply neem oil on the gums. Its use cures all gums diseases.
- Boil fig in water and gargle with this water. Gums become strong by its use.
- Mix salt and alum in vinegar and gargle. Its use stops bleeding from the gums.
- Mix honey in mustard oil and gargle twice a day regularly. All gums diseases are cured by following this formula.
- If there is swelling, dryness and pain in the gums, take 50 ml Bengal quince pulp mixing with 50 ml milk to get relief.
- Boil leaves of pyllitory leaves in water and gargle with this water. All the mouth diseases are cured by its use.
- If there is swelling on the gums and pain in the throat, prepare decoction by boiling bark of acacia Arabica. Gargle with this decoction, it provides relief.
- Mix Barrengtonia acutangula and sesame altogether. Take it to stop foul smell of the mouth.
- Grind thickly turmeric and toast upon the flame. Grind it again into the fine powder and sieve it through cloth. Rub this powder on the gums. Its use ends bleeding, pus from the gums and other gum’s diseases.
- Grind properly by taking toasted blue vitriol, toasted alumeach 2 grams and 3 grams lahori salt. Keep it after filtering. Dissolve this powder in a glass of water and gargle. Its use provides a lot of relief.
- Grind balchhad into a fine powder and sieve it through a cloth. Brush teeth with this powder to get relief in gums diseases.
- Grind thickly by taking the bark of Mimusops elengi to prepare powder. Boil 15 grams this powder in 200 ml water until half water remains. Gargle with this water to get relief in gum’s diseases.
- Rub ground soap nut on the gums twice a day regularly, it provides relief gums diseases.
- Grind gallnut into a fine powder and rub on the gums twice a day regularly after sieving. Its use provides relief.
- Mix salt into water and gargle twice or thrice a day. Its use ends gum’s swelling.
- If a person is the victim of gums swelling, he should eat one apple after having meal regularly.
- If there is pain in the gums, keep a piece of onion on the painful portion. The pain vanishes soon by following this formula.
- No gum’s disease occurs if a person takes 70 ml carrot juice regularly.
- Chew raw turnip, it is useful in gums diseases.
- Toast caraway and make powder after grinding. Rub this powder on the gums to cure all gum’s diseases.
- Grind henna leaves and boil in water. Gargle with this decoction, it cures all gum’s diseases.
- Gargle with the decoction prepared from jasmine leaves, it provides relief in gum’s pain.
- Old gum’s diseases disappear by gargling with the juice of Indian sorrel leaves.
- Crush a flower of rose and eat. Its use makes strong to the gums and stops bleeding and pus from them.
- Prepare a decoction by boiling the bark of lodh and gargle. Gum’s looseness and bleeding from the gums stop by its use. Moving teeth also stops by its use.