Suppression of Slumber
- A person feels heaviness when he suppresses his slumber.
- When a person does not sleep by suppressing the slumber, the eyes of the victim become pale.
- When a person does not sleep, laziness prevails on him and he does no work properly.
- If a person does not sleep, he suffers from yawing continuously and disturbs other person also working with him.
- If a person does not sleep at night, there is a pain in all his body organs.
- When a person does not sleep continuously for many nights, there is heat in his mind and consequently, the victim reaches into a stage of madness.