What is Ringworm:
When any type of ringworm occurs on the feet and increases it with itching, it is called feet ringworm. The skin becomes black day-by-day due to swelling in this disease. Small pimples occur around of the ringworm and sticky pus comes out from it (pimples). This ringworm occurs due to a fungus infection of tinea trichophyton named germ.
- Take about 3-50 ml juice of East Indian globe thistle 4 times in a day regularly, it purifies the blood and cures all diseases of the skin.
- 20-90 ml trifala juice should be taken 4 times in a day regularly because it purifies the blood and cures all diseases of the skin.
- All types of blood disorders are ended by taking 50-100 ml juice of common fumitory 4 times in a day.
- Mix ground rubia cardfolia with honey and apply it on the affected part. It is useful to cure all types of ringworm and blood diseases.
- Grind bark of mudar root with water and apply it on the affected part, it provides relief in ringworm.