Pari Ka Bukhar
This fever takes a person in its grip after the gap of one day viz every third day.
- Mix about half gram of Sal-Amoebic and half gram powder of black pepper. Give this mixture to sufferer in the initial stage of pari ka bhukhar. It stops the temperature level.
- Eat after mixing one gram powder of Indian atees and half gram quinine together. It cures fever.
- Lick after mixing the powder of Indian atees in the juice of coach grass. It cures fever.
- Give a decoction of the bark of neem 3 times in a day. It cures Pari ka bukhari.
- Take an equal quantity of soft and tender leaf of neem and black pepper and grind it properly. Give this mixture to the patient, it cures Pari ka bukhar.