What is Influenza:
If someone suffers from symptoms of body pain, headache, cough, sneezing and fever in winter season, he can suffer from influenza. This disease is caused by besilus influenza named germs. Treatment of this disease should be done at proper time otherwise; it may be generated bronchitis (swelling of pharynx), pleurisy, ears inflammation and other disease.
Influenza spreads due to micro bacteria that take birth in the spit, cough, nose, phlegm and stool of the suffered persons. These bacteria enter in the body with iota of dust after dissolving in the air while breathing. This fever is also spread by excessive fatigue, hard work and polluted environment. Mostly, this fever occurs in season of winter and summer.
Influenza is a type of fever, which spreads very fast. The patient feels unbearable pain in the body, eyes and head in this disease. When the patient suffers from this disease, his fever temperature increases 102° to 104°. The sufferer feels excessive thirst and suffers from constipation, retention of urine, fast cough, insomnia, offensive smell of the breath and throat swelling.
- Make syrup by dissolve 10g rock salt with one-liter water and drip it in the nose drop by drop, it provides relief in influenza.
- Boil two pieces of long peepers or ¼ spoon of dry ginger with milk and take it because it helps to cure influenza.
- Influenza is cured by taking bark of alangium lamorokii root. It can be also uses with dry ginger or sweet flag after boiling them with boiled water of rice.
- Boil 12 g leaves of basil, 7 ground pieces of cloves and 3g salt with 250 ml water until it remains half quantity then filter it. Influenza is cured by taking this decoction twice a day.
- Grind six basil leaves and 6 pieces of black pepper properly together and boil it with 250 ml water. Influenza is cured by taking this decoction after mixing with sugar.
- Cook 10g basil leaves in 250 ml water until remains ¼ parts then filter and mix rock salt in it. Give this warm decoction to the patient; it is useful to cure Influenza.
- Boil 4-5 basil leaves, 2 pieces cloves, 1 piece red cardamom and 2 pieces black pepper in a cup of water until remains half quantity then give it to the patient of influenza before going to bed, it provides relief.
- Boil 2 grams caraway and 2 grams cinnamon with 50 ml water and filter it after cooling. Influenza is cured by taking this decoction.
- Boil 3 grams caraway and 3 grams cinnamon with water thereafter, filter it ul2 and give to the patient for drinking because it cures influenza or boil 12 grams caraway with 2 cups of water until remains one cup of water then filter it after cooling. Taking this decoction 4 times in a day regularly provides relief in influenza.
- Cook 10 grams caraway with 200 ml lukewarm water or prepare infusion of caraway and give 25 grams to the patient after every 3 hours, it ends mystification of influenza patient. Using this process patient gets relief within 24 hours.
- Boil 3 grams caraway and 3 grams cinnamon with water thereafter give it to the patient because it helps to cure influenza.
- Boil 12 grams caraway with 2 cups of water until remains half water then filter it after cooling. Influenza is cured quickly by taking this decoction 4 times in a day.
- Boil 10g sweet violet and 7 pieces of black pepper in 50 ml water and filter it properly after cooling. Influenza is cured by taking this decoction twice a day.
- Influenza does not occur by putting the tablets of camphor with him always.
- Grind 3g dry ginger, 7 leaves of basil and 7 pieces of black pepper together thereafter boil it with water to prepare decoction. Giving this warm decoction to the patient after adding sugar in it provides relief in influenza.
- Make a decoction by boiling equal quantity of dry ginger; Himalayan cedar, pluchea lanceolata, nut grass, solanum indicum and chiretta with water thereafter give it to the patient because it provides relief in influenza.
- Drip 5-20 drops of karpurasav on sugar cake (batasha) and take it with water, it provides relief in influenza. This medicine should be taken twice a day as dose.
- Make a decoction by boiling equal quantity of solanum indicum, tinospora, dry ginger and black pepper with water. Two spoons this medicine can be taken many times in a day in the case of influenza.
- Mix a pinch of long peeper powder with honey and give it to the patient for licking, it provides relief in influenza.
- Mix 2 spoons honey, 200 ml hot milk and half spoon of baking soda together thereafter give it to the patient twice a day. It causes sweat and cures headache, catarrh and fever.
- Make a decoction by boiling equal quantity of neem bark, dry ginger, tinospora, solanum indicum, pierorhiza, Malabar nut and long peeper with water. Influenza is cured by taking this decoction twice a day.
- Make a decoction by boiling leaves of sesapadula, ginger, basil and black pepper with water thereafter give it to the patient, it provides relief in influenza.
- Boil 3g ginger or dry ginger, seven leaves of basil, 7 pieces of black pepper and some cinnamon with 250 ml water thereafter mix sugar in it. Influenza, catarrh, cough and headache are cured by taking this warm decoction.
- Mix ginger juice with lukewarm water and mix salt in it. Gargling with this mixture provides relief in throat pain due to influenza and cold.
- Grind 5g cinnamon, 2 pieces of cloves and ¼ spoon of dry ginger together. Boil this mixture with one-liter water until remains ¼ parts then filter it. Give this decoction to the patient thrice a day as a dose to get relief in influenza.
- Mix 2-3 drops of cinnamon oil in a cup of water and give it to the patient, it cures influenza, intestines pain, hiccups and vomiting.
- First, the patient suffers from catarrh in flu or influenza. Nose starts to blow and patient feels laziness. Slowly-slowly, a person suffers from fever and he feels unbearable pain in the whole body. Headache and stomachache also start. Pain also starts in the waist and calf of the body. Sometimes the patient suffers from 104° to 105° fever. Excess tiredness is also the reason of fever. In this condition, the patient feels cold and sometimes he suffers from excessive sweat. It is an infectious disease. If a person suffers from this disease in a family, others are also infected by it. Therefore, the patient should start domestic treatment instead of depression and gloom. For this, prepare tea by boiling 4 pieces of cloves, 5 leaves of basil and 20 pieces of coriander with water thereafter give it to the patient 4 times in a day. Some jiggery also should be cast in it. It provides relief in influenza.
- It is considered that in some places of world influenza is occurred or spread as epidemic. Orange should be taken in this case because it can safe from influenza. It is also useful in the case of flu. Only orange should be take in influenza.
- Take orange regularly; it protects the body from the bacteria of influenza.
- Influenza is cured by taking lemon tea (mix lemon juice and sugar candy with hot water).
- The patient should lie on a comfortable bed in airy and peaceful room in influenza.
- He should safe from cold air and things.
- Boiled water should be drunk after cooling.
- The patient should take digestible and nutritive foodstuff.
- Linseed or turpentine oil should be rubbed on the patient chest after mixing with mustard oil.
- Drip 10-12 drops of eucalyptus oil in lukewarm water and give it to the patient to smell.
- The patient should lie on the clean bed in a neat and clean room.
- Let the patient to take full rest instead of excess walking.
- Heater should be kept in the patient room because warmth is very useful for the patient.
- Boil the water and cast 3-4 basil leaves in it, and put for cooling. This lukewarm should be given to the patient for drinking.
- Light diet should be given to the patient that it can digest easily. The patient should take light (thin) milk.
- No anybody should allow entering the patient room.
- Sputum and spit of the patient should be destroyed after taking any pot of cover. The patient should not spit in open place because it helps the bacteria to spread out. With it, the patient should also keep the hanky on the mouth during sneeze.