What is Granular Trachoma :
In this disease, some small red eruptions appear on the eyelids’ inner layer. These eruptions pinch in the eyes. The patient feels that there is something inside the eyes. Water comes out from the eyes, which becomes thick after some days. Eyelids skin folds towards inside when there is excessive swelling on the eyelids and eyelids hair touches the eyeball. The eyeball becomes wounded and blurred.
- Mix prickly poppy milk with ghee and apply it in the eyes. Many eye diseases as granular trachoma, eye pupil outgrowth and other eye diseases disappear.
- Abrade prickly Chalf flower with honey and apply it in the eyes if there is eye pupil outgrowth in the eyes. Its use ends this disease.
- Grind luffa acutangula’s fresh leaves and extract juice. Apply 2-3 drops of this juice in the eyes three or four times a day if there is granular trachoma in the eyes. Its use provides relief.
- Application of gold thread in the eyes provides a lot of relief in many eye diseases.
- There are two types of chirmity. First is red and second is white. First is called white gunja and second is called red gunja. Grind Chirmity with milk and apply in the eyes to cure granular trachoma.
- Mix honey in the juice of hogweed leaves and apply in the eyes. It is a good remedy for the treatment of granular trachoma.
- Mix 1\4 gram camphor and two spoons honey in 10 ml banyan milk. Apply this mixture in the eyes for the treatment of granular trachoma.
- Dissolve white catechu into water and make light solution. Drip 2-3 drops of this water into the eyes twice or thrice a day. Its use cures granular trachoma and other eye diseases.
- Rub blue copper sulfate piece in the eyes twice a day and wash with clean cold water. Granular trachoma disappears by doing so for three or four days regularly.
- Dissolve blue copper Sulphate and sugar candy each in equal quantity with rose water. Granular trachoma disappears by dripping 2-3 drops into the eyes three or four times a day.
- If there is granular trachoma in the eyes, mix 6-10 grams mahatriphala ghee with equal quantity of sugar candy and take it twice a day. Its use ends eye redness, swelling and pain. Eyes should be washed with triphala water.
- Grind 5-6 white soft petals of jasmine flower with little sugar candy. Apply this paste in the eyes; it ends granular trachoma within some days.
- Mix sugar with 10-20 grams dordar juice and apply it in the eyes. Its use provides relief in cataract and eyes’ swelling.
- Make a poultice of guava leaves and bind it on the eyes at night. Its use cures conjunctivitis, redness of the eyes, pain and swelling soon.
- Abrade the peel of well ripen pomegranate with well ripen pomegranate juice. Apply it in the eyes as collyrium. It is useful for the treatment of granular trachoma.
- Grind old pomegranate tree’s peel with well ripen pomegranate fruit’s juice. Now abrade gunja peel again with it. A patient gets a lot of relief by applying this paste thrice a day if he has been suffering from granular trachoma.
- Drip 1-2 drops juice of radish into the eyes twice or thrice a day. Granular trachoma, eye web and eye pupil outgrowth are cured by its use.