What is Lritis:
When blood and swelling appear in the eyes, it is called lritis. In this disease, eyeball’s colour seems changed and dusty. Eyeball contracts and eyes close when light falls upon them. Eyesight reduces after some days.
- Take 10-20 ml Indian privet leaves juice twice a day. it cures lritis.
- Lritis’ swelling ends by taking 3-6 grams croton Oblongifolius bark and Indian privet leaves juice mixing with smooth leaved Pongamia.
- Drip Sesbenia Gandiflora flowers and leaves’ juice into the nostrils, it is useful to reduce lrtis’ swelling.
- Apply gold thread in the eyes like collyrium, it is useful in all the eye diseases.
- Eye redness, swelling and pain disappear by pouring buffalo milk into the eyes.
- Many eye diseases are cured by dripping woman milk specially baby boy mother.
- Triphala water is very useful for the treatment of many eye diseases.
- Cook white collyrium and make cool seven times in triphala decoction and seven times in woman milk. Grind it into fine powder and apply in the eyes regularly after filtering. All eye diseases are cured by its use.
- Cook white collyrium in fire and put seven times in triphala decoction and seven times in woman milk. Grind it slender and apply in the eyes daily. All eye diseases are cured by its use
- Take one tablet of mrityunjay juice with honey; it reduces lritis and swelling of any other internal part of the body.
- Take one tablet of navratan kalpaamrit juice with milk twice a day, it is very useful.
- Rub your both wet palms to each other after taking meals properly and kedges them on the eyes. A person does not become the victim of any eye disease by doing this.