There is unpleasant bad odour from mouth which is also called as halitosis in medical terms. Generally people will also experience bad taste in the mouth, dry mouth, or white coating on the tongue. Most of the time bad breath is linked to poor dental hygiene but sometimes it may be related to diet and stomach problems.
Poor dental hygiene
- Drink enough water to prevent excessive dryness of mouth.
- Brush twice daily and Rinse mouth thoroughly after eating or drinking tea or coffee.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking.
- Increase intake high fiber found in vegetables, fruits, and whole grains. This can help in clean stomach.
- Mix one tablespoon of honey in one cup of warm water and drink on an empty stomach in the morning. This helps in reliving stomach problems like constipation and gases.
- Take one glass warm milk with 1 teaspoon cow ghee at bed time will ease bowel movement. It reduces stomach related problems causing bad breath.