Burn-Preventive measures for electrical injuries
- All electrical wiring should be proper. It should be checked periodically.
- Adequate earthling should be provided to all electrical points.
- There should not be any live bare wires inserted into sockets.
- There should not be multiple appliances connected to a single socket.
- Rubber gloves should be worn by all workers handling the cables.
- While changing wires or correcting any fault, the mains should be switched off
- All repair work should be done by a trained electrician. If a fuse blows, its cause should be corrected before replacing the fuse.