Halitosis has far deeper origins than decaying food are maiming in the mouth or decayed teeth.
When the bowels are toxic, the saliva contains indicate which causes bad breath.
Bad berth can be caused when fats, stored in the tissues, pass into the bloodstream, circulate to the lungs and then escape in the form of gases.
Also unpleasant gases, formed by offending substances you may have eaten, get into the blood with the assimilation of food you exhale and you breathe out the offensive odour.
Mouth and tooth infection can cause bad breath, however. Putrefaction of food internally is mostly the direct cause. After toxins and putrefaction are eliminated, foul breath promptly disappears.
Cubeb berries or anise seed may be chewed for offensive breath. Also the gum of cup plant may be chewed to sweeten the breath.
Peppermint tea is said to take away bad breath if taken daily.
- Bad Breath common problem of mouth. How to quickly resolve it
- Medicinal use of Myrrh in Bronchial and Lung diseases
- Medicinal use of Gajpit in Constipation, Sore Throat, Worm Disease
- Medicinal use of Sarfinka in Fever and Bad Breath
- Deal Backache with Swamp root, Pumpkin seeds, Nettle, Tansy, Uva ursi, Buchu and Wood betony
- Medicinal use of Ajawain in Ayurveda
- Medicinal use of Peppermint in Chills, Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea and Cholera
- Exercise, Rest, Relaxation, Proper food, Vitamin and Minerals are good therapy for Arthritis
- Nervous, Stress, Tension and Poor diet causes and prevention