Home » Cause and Prevention » Prevent Water Loss – Home Remedies

पानी की कमी न होने पाए

ठोस पदार्थों के बिना हम अपना शरीर चला सकतें हैं | मगर जल के बिना नहीं | हमारे शरीर में 70 प्रतिशत पानी है | शेष 30 प्रतिशत ठोस | रक्त में तो 90 प्रतिशत पानी है | शेष ठोस | बिना पानी शायद ही कोई व्यक्ति जीवित रह पाए | सावधान !

हमारे शास्त्रों में पानी को अमृत माना गया है | जल ही जीवन है | जल ही जीवन की साँसें | 

पानी हमारे शरीर के स्वास्थ्य व् शक्ति की रक्षा करता है |

पानी अंदर-ही-अंदर अनेक रोगों का उपचार कर देता है |

पानी से हम नहाकर, हाथ-मुँह धोकर, बाहरी स्वच्छता करते हैं, जबकि पानी ही अंदर के शरीर को स्वच्छ करता है |

पेशाब और पसीना आदि द्वारा भीतरी दूषित तथा विजातीय तत्त्व बहार आ जाते हैं | भीतर शुद्ध हो जाता है |

पानी अपने आप में एक औषधि है | यह शरीर को रोगमुक्त करने में लगा रहता है | पानी चिकत्सा द्वारा भी तो हम रोगों से छुटकारा पा लेते हैं |

प्यास लगने पर जो पानी हम पीते हैं, इसके अतिरिकित भी हमारा शरीर में खूब पानी विद्यमान रहता है | 

दस्त, उल्टियाँ, पेचिश कुछ भी लग जाएँ तो इनसे शरीर में पानी की कमी हो जाना आम बात है | हाईडरेशन न हो, इसके लिए सचेत रहने की आवश्यकता है |

हमारे खाद्य पदार्थो में भी पानी विद्यमान रहता है | जिन्हें खाने से शरीर में पानी को कुछ आपूर्ति हो जाती है | 

फल-सब्जियों के माध्यम से भी हमारे शरीर में पानी पहुँचता रहता है | यह भी अच्छी बात है | संतरा, आम, टमाटर, गाजर, मुली, मौसमी, अमरुद, सेव, सबमें तो पानी रहता है |

पानी हमारे लिए पाचक भी है | इसका शरीर में विद्यमान होना भोजन को पचने में मदद करता है |

रक्त में उचित मात्रा में मिलकर पानी इसे पतला बनाता है | तभी तो रक्त संचार ठीक होने लगता है | खून जमता नहीं | यदि पानी की कमी होगी तो खून गाढ़ा हो जमने लगेगा | रक्त संचार नहीं होने पाएगा | तब अंगों का पोषण नहीं होगा |

व्यक्ति के जिगर, गुर्दे अपने कार्य पानी की सहायता से ही पुरे कर पाते हैं |

हमारे शरीर का तापमान बढ़ कर असामान्य न होने पाए, पानी यह काम भी देखता है | जो कोई इस और से लापरवाह होकर, शरीर से पानी में कमी होने देता है वह रोग का शिकार हो जाता है | अर्थात, अस्वस्थ रहता है | अत: शरीर को उपयुक्त मात्रा में पानी मिलता रहे |

Prevent Water Loss

We can also play your body without solids. But not without water. Our body is 70 percent water. The remaining 30 percent solids. If blood is 90 percent water. The remaining solid. Hardly a person could survive without water. care full !

Water is the elixir of our scriptures were considered. water is life . Water breaths of life.

Water protects our body fitness and strength.

Water treatment of several diseases in the inside-the-park.

Water we bath, wash hand-to-mouth, external hygiene, while inside the body of water is clean.

Interior and foreign elements contaminated by urine and sweat come out. Within becomes pure.

Water itself is a drug. The body is trying to heal. If we get rid of diseases by water therapy do.

Thirst water we drink, the additional plenty of water, our body is present.

Diarrhea, vomiting, diarrhea, lack of water in the body, they then proceed to look for anything to be common. Hydresion  do not need to stay alert.

Water is present in our food. Some of the food supply in the body is water.

Fruits and vegetables through the water reaches our lives in the body. It’s good. Orange, mango, tomato, carrot, radish, seasonal, guava, save, then all this is water.

Water digested for us too. It helps the body digest food in existence.

Together makes the appropriate amount of water to dilute the blood. It also helps to cure blood. Blood does not freeze. If the water will decrease the blood will clot thickens. There will be blood. The organs will not nurture.

The person’s liver, the kidneys are able to work the whole with the aid of water.

Our body temperature to prevent abnormal rise, it also deals with water. Whoever this and casual, body water loss becomes a victim of the disease that is. That is unhealthy. Therefore, the body gets the appropriate amount of water there.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Name
Email
Website