Methods of Use
Multani Mitti (Calcium bentonite)
Multani mitti will remove all the impurities and dead skin cells. Multani mitti will help to make you skin radiant and excellent for aggravated and irritated skin. Its cooling action soothes the skin, relieves the inflammation caused due to aggravated pitta. It removes the dirt and dead skin cells accumulated and replace with fresh, radiant and glowing skin.
Manjistha (Rubia Cordifolia)
Manjistha holds the reputation of a very good skincare herb. Used externally and internally, it helps one to gain lustre and glow (of the skin) and aids to remove pimples, freckles and discoloration. Its paste should be applied in various skin disorders like itching, black spots on the face, pimples, leucoderma etc. According to Charaka, Manjistha is varnya (improving the complexion), jvarahara (febrifuge) and visaghna (detoxifier)
Haridra (Curuma longa)
Haridra has anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic activity. It is best blood purifier and helps in wound healing. It posses best blood purification action so it is used in all disease with blood impurities origin. Haridra is rejuvenator of skin and revitalizes skin; delays the signs of aging like wrinkles.
Raktachandan (Santalum album)
Rakta chandan (Red Sandalwood Powder) has curative value in skin allergies. Raktha Chandan powder cooling and soothing action, protects the skin against the impact of environmental pollution and keep the skin cool, fair and healthy. Sandalwood is helpful Ayurvedic herb with antimicrobial properties is used for healing various skin problems and removes scars.
Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa)
Its name lodhra in Sanskrit means “that which makes the body firmer.” Lodhra nourishes the skin and benefits in acne, wrinkles and other health issues related with skin. It lightens skin colour, reduces skin irritation and benefits for acne, wrinkles and other skin related issues. Lodhra is useful in skin diseases requiring purification of the skin. lodhra is shavaro (making the body and skin very attractive) andgalavastatha (helping the whole body to maintain its shape).
Benefits of Applying Face Pack
1. Nourishes the skin. Fruit face packs supply essential nutrients to skin.
2. Helps to reduce, acne, pimple, scars and marks depending on its herbal ingredients.
3. Face packs usually remove dead cells of skin.
4. These face masks provide a soothing and relaxing effect on skin.
5. They help to restore the lost shine and glow of skin in short span of time.
6. Regular use of natural face masks bring glow to skin, improve skin texture and complexion.
7. The harmful effects of pollution and harsh climates can be effectively combated with judicial use of face packs.
8. They help to prevent premature aging of skin.
9. Formation of wrinkles, fine lines and sagging of skin can be effectively controlled by using natural face packs.
10. Natural face packs make the skin look young and healthy.
Face packs which are recommended for acne, pimple, black heads usually control the over discharge of sebum from sebaceous glands and remove the harmful bacteria inside acne lesion. The scars and marks of skin can be reduced by adding fine powder of sandal, rose petals and orange lentils with acne face pack.