What is Bronchitis:
When the swelling and inflammation occur in the mucus membrane in respiratory pipe, it is called bronchitis. In this case, the swelling occurs in both respiratory pipes (small and big). When this disease occurs in the children and old person, they feel excessively problems while breathing. Treatment of this disease should be done at proper time otherwise it turns into chronic disease.
The patient, who suffers from bronchitis, has many symptoms as laziness, headache, hoarseness, light fever and breathing problems due to bronchitis or swelling of respiratory pipe. Cough and swelling of respiratory pipe occur in this disease too.
- Make a powder by grinding separate dry ginger, black peppers and turmeric. Mix 4-4 spoons powder of every powder and fill it in bottle. 2 grams (half spoon) this mixture should be taken with lukewarm water twice a day. It provides relief in swelling of respiratory pipe and pain. Besides bronchitis, it provides relief in cough, joints pain, waist pain and hips pain. This medicine should be taken for one week according to need. This medicine can be taken 4-5 times according to need.
- Make a decoction by boiling dry ginger and bay-berry with water. Take this decoction, it provides relief in bronchitis.
- Toast asafetida with ghee. Take about ¼ parts to one gram this asafoetida twice a day regularly; it is useful to cure bronchitis.
- Mix about half gram impure carbonate of potash, 10 drops juice of Malabar nut and about ¼ parts cloves together. This mixture should be taken twice a day to get relief in bronchitis.
- Take about ¼ parts to one gram gum guggul with jaggery twice or thrice a day, it provides relief in bronchitis.
- Onion is useful to cure chronic swelling of respiratory pipe. The children should take onion juice with sugar candy. The old person should take cooked onion. It is useful to cure bronchitis.
- The patient who suffers from chronic swelling of respiratory pipe or bronchitis should take 3-10 drops oil of turpentine. It brings out chocked phlegm from the respiratory pipe and ends worms too. It is also useful to remove offensive smell of breathe.
- Give decoction of panchang (Axis, leaves, root, fruit and flower) of sweet basil twice a day regularly. It provides relief in bronchitis.
- The patient who suffers from chronic bronchitis should take decoction of silverfir or mix ground silverfir with lukewarm water and filter it. This preparation should be taken twice a day regularly cures old swelling of respiratory pipe. Mix cubeb oil with lukewarm water and take its steam, it cures bronchitis too.
- Bronchitis is cured by taking 5-10 ml juice of betel leaf with honey twice a day. It is also useful to cure breathing problems.
- 20-40 ml decoction of Solanum xanthocarpum root can be taken twice a day to cure bronchitis.
- Make a powder by grinding 20 grams fine powder of bark of mudar root and 70 grams rock salt together. Take about ¼ parts to one gram this powder twice a day; it is useful to cure swelling and inflammation of the respiratory pipe.
- Make a decoction by boiling Malabar nut, kantkari, Arabian manna plant and Cyprus with water. This decoction is useful to cure new bronchitis.
- The person who suffers from bronchitis should take Daman papada decoction regularly. It brings out phlegm after melting too. 25-50 ml decoction should be taken twice a day regularly as well as fill Daman papada in hubble-bubble and smoke should be done with it.
- 10-20 ml juice of Five leaved chast’s leaves should be taken twice a day as well as grind five leaved chast, Indian beech, neem and datura leaves together. Heat this mixture and coat it on the chest, it provides relief bronchitis.
- If someone has been suffering from swelling and phlegm of respiratory pipe, mix alkali of prickly chaff flower, long peppers, Indian atees, kupil, ghee and honey together. Take this mixture twice a day regularly, it brings out choked phlegm from the respiratory pipe and cures bronchitis.
- Bronchitis is cured by taking 10-20 ml juice of Banda flowers regularly.
- Take 20-40 ml decoction of cheiranthies seeds twice a day regularly, it brings out phlegm and cures fever. It cures bronchitis too.
- Bronchitis is cured by taking 6-10 grams paste of Malabar nut twice a day regularly.
- Grind 15 grams ginger, 4 kernels of almond and 8 dry grapes together. This preparation should be taken with lukewarm water regularly to cure bronchitis.