Inflammation In Feet Soles
Inflammation in the soles of feet occurs because of different kinds of causes because of which the patient has to face great difficulty in walking.
- Inflammation in the soles of feet occurs because of different kinds of causes because of which the patient has to face great difficulty in walking.
- Luffa(Louki) marrow should be applied on the feet soles to end warmth and inflammation of the feet.
- Inflammation of feet soles is ended by rubbing cut luffa on the soles.
- Apply mustard oil on the hand and feet or feet soles, it provides relief in inflammation.
- Mix one spoon mustard oil with 2 glass water and put the feet in this water for 5 minutes regularly. Scratch the feet with any rough thing and wash with cold water, it cleans the feet and ends warmth of the feet.
- If someone has been suffering from feet inflammation caused by summer season, apply heena on his feet, it cures inflammation.
- Rub mango blossom (the flower, which appears before fruit) on the hand and feet, it is useful to end inflammation.
- Grind equal quantity of dried coriander and sugar candy together. Take 2 spoons this mixture with cold water 4 times in a day; it is useful to end inflammation of the hand and feet.
- Mix equal quantity of butter and sugar candy together then apply it on the hand and feet, it ends inflammation.
- Soak 2 spoons tragacanth gum in one glass water at overnight. In the next morning, Mix loaf sugar in this mixture and give it to the patient, it ends inflammation of the hand and feet. This medicine can be taken in the any season but it is very useful for in the summer season.
- Rub juice of bitter guard leaves on the feet sole, it cures soles inflammation. Bitter juice can be used too.